The Ultimate Django Series: Part 3 is the third part of the Django Framework tutorial series published by Code with Mosh Academy. Django is a Python-based framework used to develop server-side web applications. This training course is completely project-oriented and the taught topics will be applied in the labor market and the real world. Django is one of the most sought-after frameworks today, with developers earning more than $ 137,000 a year.
What You’ll Learn
By the end of Part 3, you’ll have mastered these concepts, which means you’ll be able to produce professional-quality backends with confidence.
- Building an API to upload files
- Sending emails
- Running background tasks with Celery
- Scheduling periodic tasks
- Monitoring scheduled tasks
- Writing automated tests with PyTest
- Running performance tests with Locust
- Profiling with Silk
- Implementing caching with Redis
- Managing static assets
- Managing development and production configuration
- Deploying to Heroku
- Django best practices
- And much, much more!