Everything you need to master Docker in one clear, concise, and practical course
Docker is a platform for building, running, and shipping applications with ease. That’s why most companies use it and are looking for software or DevOps engineers with Docker skills.
If you want to increase your employability, excel in your career, and reach highly-paid senior positions, you must have Docker in your resume. And not only that, you should understand how it works and how to effectively use it to build and ship software.
The problem is most Docker books and courses are confusing at best. They’re often too short and basic, or too long and boring. They expect a lot of Linux knowledge, and their simple examples don’t showcase real-world applications.
That’s why I’ve created this course for you!
- Learn the Linux command line
- Containerize your applications with Docker
- Properly version your Docker images
- Speed up your builds
- Reduce the size of your Docker images
- Share your Docker images with others
- Store persistent data using volumes
- Use Docker Compose to manage multi-container apps
- Use Docker Machine to provision Docker hosts
- And much, much more!
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to..
- Confidently build and ship applications with Docker
- Work in development teams using Docker
- Troubleshoot issues like a pro
Click on below link to download the course. Happy learning !